Monday, November 4, 2013
from 10am to 5pm
The Symposium will recognize and present for the first time in Europe:
- IDEAlliance Programs
- ISO 12647-2: FDIS 2013 requirements and benefits
- ISO 15339-1/2: DIS 2013 requirements and benefits
- PSO and PSA® Certifications, areas of convergence and divergence
- CGATS-TR015 / G7®: Gray Balance Calibration
- ISO WD 16761: NWIP 2013 Printing Workflows Requirements for commercial and
International Speakers from ISO TC130, IDEAlliance and KEE Consultants will answer all your questions after the presentations.
- Joseph Fazzi, IDEAlliance US Vice President
- Elie Khoury, IDEAlliance-Europe Affiliate Director and Chair of KEE Consultants
- David Hunter, Pilot Marketing, G7® Expert, G7® Process Control Expert,
G7® Trainer and PSA Expert
Have a look at the event agenda!